Are you knowledgable -- or curious to learn more -- about the technology that enables RVUUF to pursue and fulfill its mission? The Technology Committee is seeking additional volunteers to support current activities and to design future dreams at RVUUF. We welcome both those already experienced, and those who might need some apprenticeship and training. Some tasks can be done from home; most tasks have several who contribute and provide backup -- so that you don't have to know or do it all, and can take vacations!
We're currently looking for help in the following areas:
- operate audio system and record services on Sundays
- process audio (ready for web site and for burning to CD)
- support Windows PCs and users, computer network and file server
- administer and update our web site
- collect and organize photos for web site
We'd also like to hear about any of your other technology experience and interests.
Contact anyone on the Technology Committee