Provides a place, program, and environment in which toddlers through teens communicate and link with people of all ages for the purpose of:
- discovering, observing, and practicing spiritual principles that will guide their lives,
- experiencing the joys of helping others, and
- learning how to be a participating member of a church family
NURSERY for crawlers and toddlers to age 3
- Provides fun, age-appropriate activities to engage our youngest in a wonderful first experience of church.
PRIMARY for ages 3-6
- Guides little ones in learning to play and work in a group.
- Provides a positive introduction to UU.
- Instills a joy for attending church.
- Lays the foundation for learning and living UU principles.
INTERMEDIATE for ages 6-11
- Provides opportunities for children to develop and share their individual talents within the church family, as they explore spiritual principles that can guide their lives.
JUNIOR YOUTH for ages 11-14
- Introduces young teens to a life-long commitment of community service and social action, while they broaden their sense of self and start defining their personal belief system.
SENIOR YOUTH (YRUU) for ages 14-19
- Supports the older teens in refining their beliefs and in making the transition to young adults.
- Expands their involvement in community service and social action.
- Encourages their active participation in church operations and in the global UU network.