We are drawn to the Fellowship for many different reasons. Some of us come to make connections, others to support social justice, still others find inspiration in worship, music or poetry, to have a place to share a joy or sorrow. Together, we build community, and we can do that through many ways listed below.
- Attend our Sunday Services
- Bring your children to Children's Religious Education (Exploration) or be a volunteer
- Listen to Sermons
- Sign-up for Adult Courses and Workshops
- Converse with the Sunday morning greeters, other church members or the Minister during the social time after the service
- Attend an orientation meeting: Welcome to RVUUF, which is generally held on the first Sunday of the month from noon to 1pm, or Getting to Know RVUUF, a multi-evening or multi-Saturday orientation.
- Join a Chalice Circle to build wonderful connections with others at RVUUF
- Go to a Circle Dinner (a small potluck supper), or a holiday dinner or fun event
- Join the Choir
- Participate in a Committee, or Spiritual, Interest or Social group
- Check our list of current Volunteer opportunities
- Read About Us / UU topics: UU Beliefs, Principles, History, Resources, Slideshows, Jokes, ...; or browse pamphlets in the church lobby.
We wish to extend our hand in friendship and welcome you to join us. In life's adventure, we seek ways to nurture, encourage and support one another. We value the opportunity to meet together in order to share our thoughts and companionship. At RVUUF, your experiences, beliefs and values will be both accepted and challenged. We look forward to knowing you.
Use Contact Us to contact a Staff member or committee representative -- or if not listed, the Office Administrator.