Membership Health Ministries:
Actively licensed Registered Nurses who are the Parish Nurses for RVUUF. Also consultants to the Parish Nurses, who are practicing and retired health-care and other professional providers, who have agreed to act as consultants to the Health Ministries Subcommittee. Must be a RVUUF Member.
Responsibilities of Health Ministries subcommittee
- Follow the standards of practice for Faith Community Nursing.
- Provide health education to individuals, groups, and our Congregation
- Provide health-screening programs for our Congregation
- Provide support, advocacy and follow-up for those congregants in need of health-care assistance
- Provide referral assistance to health-care providers, agencies, organizations, and support services
- Coordinate and integrate services from Caring Network and Pastoral Care Visitors with Health Ministries services