Members: Walter Ensign, Jan Impara, Elysia Iverson, Michael Ross; Office Administrator; Board Treasurer; Stewardship; Endowment Trust
The Finance Committee is one of the requisite committees essential for the basic functioning of the Fellowship. It shall submit a target budget to the Board for consideration and plan, track and report on Fellowship finances.
- Meets with Committee chairs to determine their financial needs
- Prepares a preliminary budget and schedules study sessions for members
- After the Stewardship campaign, the budget is revised as necessary and presented to the Board for approval
- At the annual meeting the budget is presented to members for approval
- Provides feedback to Committees on final budget allocations
- Reviews monthly statements of income and expenditures
- May adjust the operations budget as necessary throughout the fiscal year
- Oversee Fellowship funds (excluding Endowment Trust Funds)
- Analyze the financial requirements of the Fellowship both in relation to current and to future needs.
Policies & Procedures: Finance & Stewardship