Chair: Dianne Erickson
Members: Dianne Erickson, Karl Hesse, Margot Howe, Wil Van Winkle
The CFM will promote the well-being of the congregation’s total ministry through providing assessments, feedback, recommendations, and education.
CFM is a support group that serves the Fellowship’s overall ministry and does what it can to strengthen it. CFM meets monthly and reports their own observations as well as information gathered from other members and friends. They also report on projects that they are working on to improve the ministry and overall mission of the Fellowship.
What can you do? Talk to any CFM member about what you especially like, and share constructive suggestions for improvement.
The Committee on Fellowship Ministry (CFM) is a significant expression of shared ministry. Through the CFM the laity takes its share of the responsibility for the success of the overall ministry of the Fellowship. The CFM will be:
- friendly evaluators for the congregation, committees, staff and minister. They will encourage actions and activities that merit reinforcement, and suggest improvement or cessation of actions and activities that seem to be counterproductive. This includes working with the Board on an annual all-fellowship assessment survey and assisting the minister in setting annual goals.
- facilitators of communication between the congregation and the minister.
- educators for better understanding the roles of the congregation, committees, staff and minister.
- supporters ready to listen or even seek out observations of congregation-life from the congregation, committees, staff and minister.
- advocators, when requested or deemed necessary, for staff and the minister.
- internal consultants for the Fellowship, serving to help resolve concerns. The process for resolution will be to follow the "Conflict Resolutions Guidelines".