Chair: Betty Owens-Gordon
Members: Rev. Leslie Becknell Marx, Gwyneth Bowman, Steve Bowman, Lou Heumann, Bill Holland, Mary Ellen Holland, Mary Lou Bayliss, Rosalie Caffrey, Betty Owens–Gordon, Nancy Howe, Selma McAlaster, Susan Meek.
Ministry: Spirit, part of Pastoral Ministries
Members of the Caring Network must be RVUUF Members and have the interest and time to help congregants in need. Caring, compassion, and confidentiality are required!
Responsibilities of Caring Network Subcommittee
- Provides support and temporary assistance to our congregants in need
- Maintain our emergency calling-tree process for immediate accessibility
- Provide an annual community resource list to all members of the Caring Network and place copies in our library
- Provide outreach to new members to inform them of available services we provide
- Send cards and make phone calls to ill and recuperating congregants and those in need of support
- Organize and provide for memorial services, celebrations and other special events for congregants and their immediate families
- Participate in supporting Oregon state and national health-care