A title & description for this service will be added -- soon after they've been provided...
Welcome to RVUUF: Rogue Valley Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
All are welcome to attend our weekly Worship Service (year-round), Religious Exploration (RE) program for children & youth (mid-Sep thru May), or nursery care every Sunday at 10:30 am at our Unitarian Universalist (UU) church in Ashland -- and services at 3pm each 2nd and 4th Sunday in Medford -- in southwestern Oregon.
We welcome people from all religious backgrounds and beliefs and we support you in your seeking and growing. We are intentionally inclusive, embracing and appreciating people of every age, race, culture, gender, sexual orientation, ability, and economic circumstance.
To Visit or Contact us...
Our address and phone number are available in the footer of every page on this site.
Our "Welcome Office" is open from 9 AM to Noon, Monday through Friday.
You may also Contact Us through this website.
What is Unitarian Universalism?
Fri, 10/24/2014 - 2:00pm to Sun, 10/26/2014 - 1:00pm
Wise Woman Evolving…Harvesting One’s Life Experiences
- I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning to sail my ship. -Louisa May Alcott
- I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done. -Lucille Ball
- People with clenched fists cannot shake hands. -Indira Gandhi
- There are two ways of spreading light ...To be the candle, or the mirror that reflects it. –Edith Wharton
How did these women come to a point of having these beliefs? Join us at this year’s retreat as we explore the rich and exciting topic of wisdom by asking ourselves questions such as:
- What are the Elements of Wisdom?
- How Do We Acquire Wisdom?
- How Do We Live Our Lives Wisely?
- How Does Wisdom Relate to Our Spirituality or to What We Hold Sacred?
Around this topic, we will have discussion groups, opportunities to share personal stories, time to feel how wisdom moves us, time to journal and reflect, and a chance to express our insights creatively.
As usual we will have plenty of time for walking/hiking, conversing by the fireplace, practicing meditation or qigong, completing our generosity project for Dunn House, playing games, and just having fun.
Take your place at this year’s retreat. Make new friendships and strengthen familiar bonds as we share these experiences together at St. Rita’s at Gold Hill.
Registration Fee: $115 Partial Scholarships are Available
Registration begins September 14
Chair and Contact: Karen Schoessow
= = =
- click on this text link to connect to Amazon's home page
(right-click the link to save it as a bookmark for future direct access; the Amazon web address will contain our tag: wwwrvuuforg-20)
- or, find a product by using the search form on the right (unless it's been hidden by an ad blocker):
enter your search word(s), select an optional product category, click Go